Effective Presentations – Building Better Relationships
From public speaking engagements to board meetings, cold calls and sales presentations to client retention, and business presentations to effective leadership and team building, Effective Presentations empowers you to cultivate and sustain relationships at every level!
Corporate Onsite Workshops
Effective Presentations’ proven, results-driven corporate training programs are all about communication!
We facilitate highly interactive onsite training workshops that strengthen leadership, boost employee morale, and promote teamwork, productivity and sales! More »
Individual Training & Coaching
Effective Presentations offers individuals and small businesses access to the same powerful communication skills training we deliver to Fortune 500 corporations across the country.
Learn the secrets of the pros and immediately accelerate your professional growth and development! More »
Upcoming Training Events
Overcome Your Fear. Stand Out. Get Noticed. Be Heard! Contact Us Now »
Programs and Services
We're not academics, we're experts! With decades of practical, real-world experience, our team understands your challenges and we have developed a powerhouse of programs and services designed to meet your needs. We don't believe in better - we believe in BEST!
Trainers and Speakers
Effective Presentations' team includes some of the most experienced, interesting and inspiring speakers and trainers in the world!
A skilled public speaking coach and communicator, Mike infuses innovation and fresh ideas, giving you confidence to overcome your fears and deliver effective presentations.
Matt thrives on bottom-line results, helping people develop unity in their personal, professional and spiritual lives to reach beyond their wildest expectations.
From the racquetball courts to Fortune 500 corporations, Woody's experience in competition and wisdom about the winner’s mindset is inspiring and encouraging.
David is one of the most valuable speakers you may hear. A seasoned keynote speaker and emcee, this former NFL Bronco has enthralled audiences of all ages.
The Wild Flower Nature’s Alternative
- I've been teaching and doing public speaking for many years and, after taking this seminar, my presentation skills have absolutely gone to new level.
- This course changed my life. I learned that the impact of my message depends more upon non-verbal skills than the words coming out of my mouth.
Senior Project Manager
- I did not know what to expect. This class was useful, enlightening and effective. I would recommend this class to anyone looking to improve their communication skills.
Industry Director Biotechnology
- One of the best trainings we have had. The practicality of it was refreshing and you clearly demonstrated the skills you were teaching.
Director of Marketing
- Whether you speak in small groups or huge venues, EP will open your eyes to what you do well and ways to improve. This course makes you more confident and competent while having fun.
VP of Sales and Marketing
- Mike, thank you for the outstanding job in teaching my people how to be more effective in their presentations. They really enjoyed your approach and are implementing the techniques they learned.
Business Development Manager
- Matt, I wanted to drop you a note and thank you for the time you gave us this last couple of days. You really helped us understand what it takes to be an effective presenter.
- This training exceeded my expectations. Mike is extremely passionate about everyone's success. I'll recommend Effective Presentations to everyone.
Effective Presentations Blog
We talk a lot about a fear of public speaking, and there’s good reason for that: A significant number of the people we work with have glossophobia. In fact, the majority of Americans—anywhere from 75 to 95 percent—admit to being afraid of speaking in public.
A presentation is more than just an opportunity to explain a position or idea; it’s a means to demonstrate the hard work and research you’ve invested into it. And when it comes to preparing for a presentation—any presentation—you need to remember that the way you deliver your presentation is just as important (perhaps even more […]
Effective Presentation Skills Training and Coaching
Our Effective Presentation Skills small group workshops provide hands-on training guaranteed to transform our students into powerful storytellers. Whether you’re a novice or seasoned professional, Effective Presentations offers a variety presentation skills training programs that will help you overcome your fear of public speaking and dramatically improve your presentation skills!
Effective Presentations also offers interactive Presentation Skills seminars for larger groups, Live Virtual training providing a time and cost effective alternative to classroom training, and one-one-one coaching.
Effective Presentations’ highly interactive small group Presentation Skills workshops ensure each participant masters essential verbal and nonverbal communication skills thru role-play exercises, stimulating activities and videotaped practice presentations. These workshops also explore essential techniques for success that empower you to speak like a pro. Whether you’re persuading prospective clients, inspiring your team or educating your audience, Effective Presentations training will position you to radiate confidence and deliver powerful, highly effective presentations!