Frequently Asked Questions
Presentations are simply a fact of life in business – whether you like them or not. In fact, if you want to climb the ladder of success, presentations are much like taxes: unpopular but unavoidable! Fortunately, Effective Presentations will catapult you to the next level when it comes to public speaking, delivering a presentation or improving sales ratios, and we will equip you to compel others with your thoughts and ideas. We have compiled the following list of frequently asked questions to assist you as you consider selecting and enrolling in one of our training workshops.
While all of our courses are designed to improve your overall communications skills, the While all of our courses are designed to improve your overall communications skills, the first step is to identify the specific areas in which you have the greatest need to further develop your talents. View our courses to determine which seems appropriate for you, and Contact Us, or call (800) 403-6598 and personally speak with an account executive, so we can determine how Effective Presentations can best meet your training objectives.
Yes, one of the primary reasons many people attend our training workshops is to Yes, one of the primary reasons many people attend our training workshops is to overcome their fear of delivering a presentation. To their amazement, almost without exception, these same people can hardly believe the transformation that occurs by the end of the workshop. They feel more confident, and much more able to effectively deliver a presentation, whether to a potential client, to report on a business project back at work or to address the public.
You can find currently scheduled public workshops on our Events page. If you don’t see a workshop scheduled in your area, let us know and we will do our best to organize a workshop near you as soon as possible. We’ll also go one step further and reward you with a $100 incentive for each additional participant you refer to us in your area.
Also, check out our Virtual workshops—access anywhere!
Absolutely! Half of the training we deliver is on-site training anywhere in the USA. This is ideal for organizations seeking training for a number of their staff.
Two-Day Open Enrollment Workshop – $1,495 Please Contact Us For Special Offers One-Day Open Enrollment Workshop – $995
Our Open Enrollment workshops are limited to 10 participants, to best facilitate our highly interactive curriculum, and maximize learning and personal progression. Our introductory workshops and seminars, while highly inspiration and educational, provide more of an overview with less one-one interactive, and are often delivered to larger groups.
To register for one of our Open Enrollment workshops, simply visit our Events page and locate the training you are interested in attending, and there you will find our online registration link.
When registering online, you will receive an invoice confirming receipt of your tuition payment within one business day.
- If you choose to register via phone, we will send you an Invoice confirming receipt of your tuition payment immediately after your payment is processed.
- If you will be requesting an invoice to be paid by your company, confirmation of the tuition payment will be sent to your company within one business day after receipt of payment. We will also email you a formal Workshop Confirmation, including the date, location, and other relevant details, prior to your workshop.
- A full refund, less a $50 processing fee, will be granted if requested 30 days prior to live event.
- If cancelling within 30 days of live event, registration credit will be given towards any future open enrollment anywhere in the US. You are free to send someone in your place, or we can also accommodate you in any future workshop. If you will be sending someone else in your place, we ask that you give us at least 48 hours prior notice so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.
- Cancellations can be made via phone 303-278-1265 or email to email@example.com.
- No refunds or credits will be granted for no-shows.
- Because of travel and other expenses, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any live event that does not have a minimum of 5 participants. This rarely has ever happened, but if it does, registrants will be notified immediately, and rescheduled, refunded, or given credit for a future event for the amount originally paid for this event.
Registration for any training sponsored by Effective Presentations constitutes your acceptance of this Event Refund & Cancellation Policy.
Yes! We have many Special Offers available for our Open Enrollment workshops. If you have a question about any of our promotions, or have difficulty registering, please give us a call at (800) 403-6598.